Monday, July 30, 2012

Aldi Review: Frozen Greek Yogurt Bars



Rating: Better Than The Rest
How Do I Rate?

Yum-O! We did our bi-weekly Aldi trip yesterday and spent about $200.00. These yummy treats made their way into our cart! I had recently been to Schnuck's to get some sodas for a get together and when I walked through the frozen department I noticed greek yogurt bars, but they were over $6.00 for a box of 4!! Crud! I have recently become a big fan of greek yogurt and I really wanted to try these but they were way too expensive! So, yesterday when we saw these at ALDI for $2.99 a box I was stoked! We got them, tried them, loved them. The flavor is great...it does have that noticable stronger yogurt flavor since it is made with Greek yogurt and not ordinary yogurt, and the texture was creamy...and good. They didn't taste "cheap" at all!
Disclaimer: My opinions are mine alone.

Have you tried these yet?

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious! I haven't seen them at our Aldi yet. I'll have to keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete